Fun fact: one of my highest accomplishments is my granola board on Pinterest from high school. This is leveled-up granola though! After years of consuming MANY variations of granola, I’ve started making it at home to save packaging and, let’s be honest, who doesn’t want their ideal granola flavors?! Check out this simple weekend recipe for granola to snack on all week long.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with a SilPat or parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Melt coconut oil (about 30 seconds in the microwave). Whisk in maple syrup.
- Mix coconut oil and maple syrup in with dry ingredients.
- Spread mixture out in one even layer on lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn the oven off. Leave the baking sheet in the oven while the oven cools, about 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Once cool, pull baking sheet out of the oven, and break granola into YOUR ideal size of granola chunks (the best part!) Snack on this, or enjoy in a bowl of oat milk!